Podcast Love


When I started making my little postage stamp packs I’d always, always put on an episode of The French Chef.  (Soufflé anyone? How to make an omelette?)  It seemed like Julia Child cheerfully cooking away was my chosen companion while assembling the postage packs. 

But then these things called podcasts came into my life.  Every once in a while I go back to Julia and her croissants or mousse au chocolat but for the most part I’m a podcast die-hard now.  I listen when I’m in stamp mode but also when I’m running, taking long walks or just plain old dusting the floors.

I adore Spilled Milk for their silliness. 
Slow Your Home chills me out. 
Pure Green makes me think more mindfully.  And, heck, it introduced me to zero waste living.
And the Bon Appétit Foodcast gives me ideas about what to make for dinner. (Roasted cauliflower!)

Tell me your favourites!  I’m always up for trying out new ones.

Comments